Friday, March 25, 2011

Products I Use

Lately I've been using:
Giovanni Tea Tree Triple Treat Shampoo(there is a Tea Tree Triple Treat Conditioner also)

Giovanni 50-50 Balanced Hydrating-Calming Conditioner(there is a shampoo to match this also)


Urban Nature "Tua" Hair & Body Butter(this is what they use to re-twist my hair at Urban Nature Salon, I also use it for my scalp in between re-twists)




Side Notes: 
  • Giovanni hair products are known for being natural and cruelty-free, and they are quite inexpensive on Amazon.com)
  • Tua means soothing in Swahili
  • The Tua Urban Nature Hair & Body Butter is made up of: Shea butter, cocoa butter, avocado oil,essential oils of lavender, rosewood, vanilla, and patchouli, vitamin E.




2 comments:

  1. Hi. How have you been?
    Hope you'll have a great weekend!

    P.S. How have these products been on your hair?

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Tea Tree is really good, it soothes and calms my scalp, the 50-50 isn't too bad. I'd definitely recommend the Tea Tree Triple Treat.

    I wish I would have gotten the Tea Tree Triple Treat shampoo and conditioner at the same time now. But my main problem is adding luster after my hair has dried, I use the Tua for my scalp and it helps me keep my scalp from getting dry and flaky.

    Hope this helps!

    ReplyDelete